Women of 25N & AHCC
Once a month on the 3rd Wednesday, the Women of 25N & Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce will get together for a powerful hour of goal setting, problem-solving and accountability. From dreaming up a business idea to developing yourself professionally, this group is ready to listen and help you grow.
This group is for:
- Members of the AHCC Chamber or 25N Members
- Women looking for a supportive community of professionals
- Women who want to grow personally and professionally
What Will You Get From Participating
- Accountability within the group and with your buddy for progress in your business
- Solutions and ideas through respectful brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others, learning from their successes and mistakes.
- Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- An instant and valuable support network - and you might make friends!
- A sense of similar journeys - you are not alone
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
- Connection with a group of women who refuse to let you fail!
This group is for Club 25N and Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce members only.We ask each member to agree to attend 8 of the 12 monthly meetings each year.
Among the Women of 25N and Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce, it is agreed that all conversations, ideas and documents shared among members will remain strictly private and will not be shared with anyone else, including spouses, co-workers, etc.